
|
(。・ω・)ノ゙Merry Christmas
Monday, December 24, 2012 • 3:44 AM • 0 comments I know, it's Christmas eve, but I doubt I'll fit in the time to post on the actual day (also I'm already in the holiday mood thanks to NSYNC ). Thus, I'm making one right now at 2:14 AM (have I mentioned I'm nocturnal?). It'll consist mainly of pictures though, too lazy to type out some elaborate text post. First, I'd like to start off with a gaped utterance, HOW IS IT ALREADY CHRISTMAS BREAK ?! I mean, right after holiday break is New Years, after that are exams.. then semester two.. followed by prom and graduation.. this is way too fast! I feel like time is flying right by and I can no longer grasp it. It's only been two days into the break, yet it seems as though the week can pass by in a matter of seconds . Luckily, I've got this blog to keep some of the events locked in memory. Let's start off with Friday; the day of the grad's Christmas performance. The Grad Christmas Show is basically a performance by the graduating students and all ticket sales go straight to financing our prom . It's on the very last day, right before Christmas break, so most students come for the show and leave for the day. At first, I wasn't going to be in the show and just help out with decorations or setting up, however my homeroom teacher had recruited a couple of girls in the class to be angels for some small skits. I thought "heck, why not" since it's my last year anyways, might as well be involved. The role wasn't that grand, but the minuscule number of angels (four, to be exact) did get a section of attention so I'd admit it was a bit nerve-wracking . I'm pretty sure those performing were even more nervous. Nevertheless, we all practiced hard. However... on the big show day, our city woke up to a bed of snow. Not the light pretty kind, no, the big car-eating kind. Yes, it was a "snow-day". Yes, it took hours for people to shovel out of their houses. Yes, it took even longer to drive through that mess. And if you were wondering, yes the show did go on ! The dedicated performers showed up (some quite late, including me), and did a flawless job. All in all, it was a wonderful show and I think the main ingredient to this success was the fun we all had. We put so much work into it, but no one forgot to smile and laugh. I don't regret going up on stage at all, it's a memory shared with my class that I won't forget . After that, Kat, Turtle, and I managed to go downtown and do some Christmas shopping. Not as successful.. I ended up spending much of my money on some impulses (food). Afterwards, I met up with Tan's, went back to her house and slept over. We tried barley face masks with lemon, which is apparently excellent for whitening the skin. I'll make a posts on homemade face masks sometime soon. The next day I went over to Kat's and we exchanged Christmas presents. I got a cute Giraffe (with weird eyes) from Kat, an animal printed blanket from Turtle (I wear it like a cape), and a pack of polaroid film for my Fuji from Sardines (I was in need of some!). Then we went to a skating rink, which we had all to ourselves . I haven't skated for a very very long time, and nearly fell down a lot, but it was fun. And today, I was suppose to write up some of my essay but got distracted and made a video of me lip-singing. I'm contemplating on posting a link, but I'd rather not (it's very embarrassing). For tomorrow's agenda, I'll be going to dim-sum, sneaking some time to buy presents for the 'rents, and then to my cousin's for Christmas eve dinner and some more gift exchanging . Wow, this was suppose to be a short post and now it's already 3. I told you time flies ! Okay. Enough text, on to the pictures: ![]()
Turtle & I are angels.. ironically, mean ones.
![]()
Hello fabulous~ We upgraded some pretty cool mannequins.
After the gift exchange, Kat had my hurr did (R) and Turtle did her's (L).
Chai at Tan's, mmm.
Let it snow~
A sneak peak of some presents.
Just a bunch of random photos as usual. Anyways, have a Merry Christmas darlings!
Listen: NSYNC - Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays
xo
Brenda
|
Hello Lovely;
![]() Music ♪;
Message;
![]() Calendar;
♥ >> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening
♥ >> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning
♥ >> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning
BLOG ARCHIVE; |