H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Ocean blue what have I done to you?
Tuesday, November 27, 2012 • 11:49 PM • 0 comments
 So addicted to gingerbread cookies!

Mmm~ I was taking a studying break and decided to go get some gingerbread man cookies and StarbucksPhotobucket! I'm personally not a big fan of coffee, or anything of the likes. But I really wanted to try the whole Holiday specials, so I got an Eggnog latté (yes- decaf)! Can't go wrong with some egg-nog.. erhh well actually, I've got a pretty funny story with my first experience of "eggnog"Photobucket. When I was little, I kept hearing shows talk about eggnog and how it's so good during the holidays (a lil cunning product placement there, now that I think about it). Anyways, fascinated by the idea, I went on a hunt for eggnog at grocery stores. One day, I had finally found the special drink everyone had been talking about. I picked it up and threw it into the grocery basket. I recall my father trying to tell me it's not for drinking, and we ended up bickeringPhotobucket. When I got home, I wanted to show my father that in fact it is a drinkable drink, and go all "ha! In your face, my thirst is quenched!Photobucket". But things turn out otherwise. My lovely "drinkable drink" was not eggnog, it was actually just plain egg in a carton. Whites or yolk? Who knows, since the second I chugged that thing down my throat, it spurted right back up. I threw the carton in the trash and faced defeatPhotobucket
Well yeah, that was my little experience with "eggnog". Today, finally, I get to taste true victoryPhotobucket.  
Listen: Dillon - Thirteen Thirtyfive
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Snow!
  • So one thing led to another
  • This is the start of something beautiful
  • Hello November!
  • R.I.P Snowy
  • I want you so much but I hate your guts
  • I'm what you need
  • She said the devil will want you back
  • You can be the boss
  • Maybe Next Year