H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Snow!
Tuesday, November 27, 2012 • 12:24 AM • 0 comments
This morning there was a rather new crisp in the atmosphere, however familiar. After dragging myself out of bed and getting ready for school half-awake, Jupiter suddenly pounced onto my window sill. I decided it'd be nice to open my curtains for once, and upon doing so, I was given a nice surprise. The backyard was covered in a fluffy blanket of snow Photobucket! I looked over at my cat and overcome with joy yelled "snow!". I think I was more excited about the snow than Jup was, which is kinda funny because its his first snow day~ I know at this age I shouldn't be so fascinated by snow (especially since I have to trench through it every year), but it's just the feeling of its arrival; it marks that time of year again, the holidays are coming up. Such a busy time of the year, but the festive spirit is what keeps me going Photobucket. On that note, I haven't started shopping for Christmas gifts yet. I still need to do a Santa list of all the nice people I'm giving gifts too (including the customary gifts to neighbours, teachers, etc). Ahh, I'm just thinking about all the money I need to spend.. I really need a job Photobucket. I've been thinking about applying at some places this week. I don't even mind a temporary part time job, just something I work with for the Holidays. Oh, back on the list making, that reminds me, I should probably have a wish list up here just incase any lovely Santa(s) would like to take a peek Photobucket:


- Cute Slippers 
- Warm Blanket Photobucket (Thermal's cool) <--- lol="lol" oxymoron="oxymoron">
- Onesies! (Animal PJ's? Just a suggestion)
- Polaroid film 
- Books (Life of Pi, Lolita, etc.)
- Anything Holiday themed (like a mug or some peppermint candles)
- Army of gingerbread men Photobucket

Erhh, thats it. For now, I think I'll add more later. But tbh, I'm not asking for much this year. I just want something that'll keep me warm (or my stomach happy Photobucket). Well that's it for now, time for the usual photo spam!

 L00ny and I went thrifting two Fridays ago, so regret not getting that sweater! (L)
Also went to times to get some white hot choco, can't go without old fashion donutsPhotobucket (R)


I know it's early, but we just set up our tree, and guess who decides to chill there?

Starry eyed Photobucket 

Free yogurt @ Menchies, yumPhotobucket~

More Hot Choco


Yay snowPhotobucket

G'night darlings, and stay warmPhotobucket!
Listen: Scott McKenzie - San Francisco
xo
Brenda






PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • So one thing led to another
  • This is the start of something beautiful
  • Hello November!
  • R.I.P Snowy
  • I want you so much but I hate your guts
  • I'm what you need
  • She said the devil will want you back
  • You can be the boss
  • Maybe Next Year
  • They're Disgusting, I'm Delicious