H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
She said the devil will want you back
Sunday, September 30, 2012 • 3:23 AM • 0 comments
Hello lovelies~ It's fall and first thing that comes to mind is morigirlPhotobucket! Girls of the forest, dressed in warm long knits and earthy tones. When I had first heard of this style, I thought the whole quirky spirit of it is just too adorable. Morigirl is much more than just a fashion, its a life style. Thus, I've decided to treat y'all with a random compilation of fall looks, morigirl decor, and such. I'm also lazy. It's currently 2 AM, so I'm not really in the mood to type it up (I also have darn hiccups that won't go awayPhotobucket). So much to talk about I don't know where to start, so I'll save it for another day. I'm really disappointed I can't see TDCC in Montreal this Saturday since it's a 19+ event.. and I mean it's right on the long weekend before my birthdayPhotobucket. This happened the last time they came to Ottawa, which is really sad. Ahh, I'll just stick to their CD's and cute documentaries. Trimble's beautiful ginger hair on screen is good enough for mePhotobucket~
           


Isn't it cute? Though I feel like I've only taken the spring side of morigirl, whewps. I'll post a proper fall post next time. Also I've been thinking of rearranging and decorating my room. I've cleaned out much of it, since we've just changed out windows. It give my room such a bright, new feeling, enough to make me want to drastically change my room. I'm thinking of switching from a Queen to a double, so I have more room and I just want to make everything simple so I can decorate it excessively laterPhotobucket. Morigirl rooms are another inspiration too. 
Alright gotta hit the haystacks now, g'nightPhotobucket!
Listen: Toro Y Moi - Still Sound 
xo
Brenda



PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • You can be the boss
  • Maybe Next Year
  • They're Disgusting, I'm Delicious
  • Tell me that you remember me
  • Ephemeral Happiness
  • You've got visions of the past
  • Rock Restless Seas
  • Goodbye Summah~
  • Summaah '11!
  • It's impossible to lose you