
|
Tell me that you remember me
Wednesday, August 15, 2012 • 11:54 PM • 0 comments SURPRISE! Lookie who's here? It's sure been a long time since I've been on here. Blogspot totally changed its look woah. A lot has happened so I'll attempt to keep this post short. Well, now it's summer vacation, the first month I spent with my lovely cousin from Florida . We did a lot of things, saw a lot of places. This includes: crazy food masks, Montreal (wore Vietnamese rice hats all downtown & chinatown), Canada Day, saw The Weeknd, canoeing, Calypso, bbt and shopping downtown a lot, Boston (weird occurrences) and beaches, Syracuse, and haunted walking tours . I killed the first week of vacay by doing physics summer school , which was conflicting with the time I spent with family and visitors, so I dropped out. I still had a free buss pass though, so I got to buss around with my cousin. She had to leave at the end of the month, sadly I lost my wifey and our adventures ended there . In the U.S they start school in August, so that was also the end of her summer. Luckily, our other cousin is getting married next summer so I have a chance to go down to Florida and attend the wedding .After my cousin left me I spent most of my time reading books (finished Wind-up bird chronicles, beautifully written, compared to what I've recently incompletely read, 50 shades of grey) and studying for my G1. I still needa get that done eheh . Last week I got to see some korean classmates at this AllTV performance my friends were doing. They were amazing, as well the caravan group . After that we went to this new bbt shop downtown and had lots of food. I also tried magic yogurt from another bbt place a few days before, but that tasted horrible, bleh, not trying that again.I've just spent majority of this month watching dramas (Big, Rooftop Prince, and Ghost), hanging out, and shopping . Since theres only a few weeks left before school, I've decided to volunteer at the Greek festival. Every year there's this Greek fest held in the local area and it's very lively. We almost didn't get a spot to volunteer, but we managed to secure a position (hopefully) in the children's area for face painting. Today was my first day, and I'm really no good with any painting/drawing skills . But I kinda got the hang of it after painting some of the kids faces, and to see the smile on their face makes it worthwhile. I guess I'll get better by the end of all this. It sure beats staying at home and doing nothing. I also get free Greek food everyday, yay .Oh, wow I totally forgot to mention, the day before Canada day, my cousin and I got a kitten ! He's named after the Roman God, Jupiter , and Greek form Zeus. Jupiter is the God of thunder and skies, and surely it works out because my kitten has a lovely orange coat with cute stripes here and there, almost like a tiger. When we got him he was 2 months and very very very tiny . He loves milk and things that move. He was very hyper on the first day and really wanted to play with our birds. He's a trouble maker . But now he's settled into the family and he's a doubled his weight (getting chubbier!). He loves to take naps on the printer, meow when he wants something, give eskimo kisses . He's too cute sometimes I can't handle it. He's so fluffy I can juts pet him forever hehe .Hmm, maybe I should post a picture sometime. I was planning on making a journal, or some type of blog as he grows and such. But I'm not sure if this blog is suitable for pictures . If I do use it as a picture blog, then I think I might make some effort to blog more.Anyways, I wanna finish an episode of Rooftop Prince. I've got a full schedule tomorrow so drama time is limited ! This is much of summer, hopefully I'll make more of an effort to post again (lol @ my previous attempts at making consistently short blogs). Alright then, off to the drama world I go ~Listen: Ellie Goulding - Your Biggest Mistake xo Brenda |
Hello Lovely;
![]() Music ♪;
Message;
![]() Calendar;
♥ >> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening
♥ >> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning
♥ >> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning
BLOG ARCHIVE; |