
|
Goodbye Summah~
Thursday, August 25, 2011 • 5:36 PM • 0 comments Hello !~ Uhmm, I hope that cute pixel makes up for my absence and procrastination eheh.. I know it's a bad habit that can't be improved. I'll stop saying "Long Time No See!". But I was just trying to enjoy my summer! So I guess that's a good enough excuse for not posting, right? Anyways, Summer is about to end and school is just around the corner. Time to sharpen my pencils and buy useless school materials. Yeah, I'll be crying myself to sleep during the last few days of summer . Ahhh, I feel like I haven't fully enjoyed summer. There's still so many things to cross off on my list! I guess time really does fly ~ Waah, I just looked at the calendar. Only one week until school starts. Okay lemme bring out my summer to do list, it still needs to be completed!Last Minute August list: - - Complete my animelist [too much to watch] - - - Vlogs! Vlogs! [nothing to really vlog bout] - Update Youtube acc, covers and stuff [should work on something w/ ahjuhma] - Go to the gym ~ [lol] - Take nice summer pictures (update flickr) ^ Maybe attempt the 365 project ? hehe too lazy though [true] - Summer job, pleaaaase! - Skype sleepover ? That'd be fun - Wow, well surely all of that was "completed" . I really don't know what I did this summer... Everybody left me and went travelling. The only places I travelled to often was Tdot and Montreal. Other than, home sweet home . Oh! About summer school, that took half of my summer. But it was fun, I felt like I was actually doing something progressive. Though I ended up with an unsatisfying mark. Now I'll hafta decide if I should retake english and waste that summer effort . The last few weeks I spent going to festivals, beach, zoo, eating sushi, trolling on COD and recently, watching dramas/movies & reading some good books. I watched Inception and the Notebook (awhhh ). I'm currently watching Protect the Boss w/ JJ in it, such an eye candy . I've still got the last ep for Heartstrings, and I've completed City Hunter. Which had an ok-ish ending. [Spoiler: Sorta sad the prosecuter died, I mean he was suppose to have a happy ending with that pretty girl! I felt bad the father died too. After that scene, it sorta skipped, which made me confused ] And I've read the book: Sputnik Sweetheart by Haruki Murakami. I really liked the books theme of self alienation. I like the way Haruki Murakami writes. I was drawn in by mainly the Narrator, K. He's very observant about Sumire and the way she thinks. I've also finished reading the first book of the Hunger Games. The book is so addictive, I'm gonna have to steal my cousin's Trilogy set . So yep, this is basically the gist of my whole summer. I know, not as interesting as the last few summers, but I won't deny how relaxing this summer was. I'm going to mentally prepare myself for school next week, though I'm in the stage of denial. I'm trying to adjust the late nights and sleep earlier, as well wake up early. But it can't be fixed, it's such a bad habit. Sometimes I sleep in all the way till' 1 pm. Anyways this was a long post, it better make up for my absence!![]() Listen: Two Door Cinema Club - What you know (Nighty Max Remix) Speaking of TDCC, I finally bought their CD (also City & Colour), and I've been listening to it on surround sound a lot of times just makes me love TDCC even more. xo Brenda |
Hello Lovely;
![]() Music ♪;
Message;
![]() Calendar;
♥ >> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening
♥ >> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning
♥ >> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning
BLOG ARCHIVE; |