H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Comparisons
Sunday, March 20, 2011 • 10:36 PM • 0 comments
March break is over, and I'm gonna face icky monday tomorrow, ew. I've done absolutely nothing productive for march break. Well I guess I finished a couple of missions on my to-do list. Though what I've done this whole week, I would even say watching dramas is more productive of my time. Speaking of dramas, I just got started on Dream High, I thought it was  reality show, so I took no interest, but it's actually pretty good. I have a girl crush on the main actress, she's so funny, though her personality is sorta stubborn and mean, I like how she's still strong. The characters are pretty interesting. I should've spent my break watching that instead. I think I dropped My Princess, it got really boring. I should write a whole list of shows I've watched/ will watch / dropped, because I'm starting to lose track. Oh yeah, my bro had this boxing tournament today and I don't remember him training that much for it so I didn't think he took it seriously. I was sorta worried that he wouldn't do as good. He came home with a huge 1st place trophy in his hand >__>" I downloaded the trial for PS CS5 and I felt like making animated gifs. but the files always end up being too big even though it's like 1 second. I think I'll attempt making gifs. of some of my favourite movie segments; if I have enough time. Now that I think about it, from here on till' the end of the year there's no breaks except some developement days and Easter. Oh and I got skype & facetime, but I won't go on it often.
Listen: One way - Rainy Days

xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Maaaarch Break !
  • HaPPy B1rtHd@Y Ju$T!nBi3b~
  • You already know
  • Are you really happy?
  • Injustice is my middle name
  • Something to Believe in
  • Aristocrat
  • One more chance
  • Hello 2o11!
  • Memories