H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Injustice is my middle name
Monday, January 31, 2011 • 10:24 PM • 0 comments
Yo, long time no see. This is gonna be a short post, lazy and I have lots to do. So I finally finished my exams! Lol, that was a horrible week, lost so much hair from stress. Yaaay, now I have to get ready for round 2, which will definitely make me K.O. I only have 2 days to relax/prepare. I should make a to-do list. Anyways, I was bored on Saturday, so Loony and I made a glow-in-the-dark vid: http://vimeo.com/19358723 . I'm in the mood to make v-logs, but there's nothing interesting to say. Oh yeah, I accidently found my old stories in my comp from gr.7, it was pretty interesting. I used to have an imagination. Ok, I'm gonna go watch a movie now.
Listen: Lobsterdust - Like a G6 vs Kids
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Something to Believe in
  • Aristocrat
  • One more chance
  • Hello 2o11!
  • Memories
  • Merry Christmas (゚ ω ゚)ノシ !
  • Santa loves rich kids
  • Sit down & Relax
  • Holidays
  • Time's ticking