H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Santa loves rich kids
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 • 10:27 AM • 0 comments
So I spent the day yesterday thinking up of gifts I can give to my friends and family. I already have an idea of what I'm going to get each person, the thing is, I don't know who I should go shopping with, because then their gifts wouldn't be a surprise anymore. I also went to the orthodontist yesterday and I usually get the colours light blue, but this time I got red and green. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I still don't feel the Christmas spirit. Also, I don't think I'm getting any Christmas presents this year. I'm kind of dissapointed, but I don't want to act like some spoiled brat so, I'll hold this dissapointment in. I think Christmas is missing my mother, maybe that's why it feels so empty. I guess I'll be waking up to no presents, and the warmth of a complete family.
Listen: BY2 - Take me away
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Sit down & Relax
  • Holidays
  • Time's ticking
  • When's your moment?
  • Loose track of time
  • Taste of Freedom
  • Undecided future
  • Blast to the Past
  • See where you belong
  • Are you Ok?