H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
See where you belong
Wednesday, December 1, 2010 • 4:34 PM • 0 comments
Hello, there's nothing to describe today. I had a headache at the end of the day, which sucks, because the last part of my school day ruins my whole day. I'm making a Christmas holiday playlist! The songs I'm finding, just make me really want the holidays. But there's a lot of school work that needs to be done in the next two weeks. The weather is icky, the snow melted away, and it's been raining a lot lately. And even on rainy days I slip. In the morning, I was walking to class, and I slipped in the hallway, infront of everybody. Then I pick up my books, get into my class and tell turtle, "I slipped" the second I get into the class. I didn't realise I was actually yelling it out. So everyone in the class turns and looks at me. Ahaha, and you know what. I didn't even feel embarrased. My feelings are numbing again.
Listen: Kid Cudi - Up, Up, & Away
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Are you Ok?
  • Up, Up & Away
  • Sun rise
  • It was just a dream
  • I'm on the Pursuit of Happiness
  • See ya later, Alligator
  • You're really not in love
  • Dry paint
  • Winter, please hurry
  • Rememberance Day