
|
Rememberance Day
Thursday, November 11, 2010 • 4:41 PM • 0 comments The eleventh day, the eleventh minute of the eleventh hour. Omgawsh, just imagine next year...2011. Kay, so nothing really to blog about today. None other then the fact that I've finally learnt more about philosophy and such. It's sorta foolish for me to say, I've always thought philosophy was like the study of fossils, yeah I know. But like I'm really interested in it now, and I bet there's already those who are really into it, so I have no right to say that I will end up loving it. Well, I feel like I've always had many thoughts about the world. Like when I was younger, I felt the world was centered on me, and everyone was fake. Now I've grown to accept things in life, no questions asked. But I still do have thoughts, I'm not mindless. In the beginning of grade 9, I felt like everything was a dream, nothing was real, like I was watching myself. Everything felt grey, and there was nothing I can do. I don't like to speak about this and I don't want to remember it. There was a point in time where I had depersonalization, and maybe still. I really liked those times, but it's not a subject I want to keep talking about. Though I would like to make a point. Right now, I still somewhat feel like nothing is real. As if it's all in our minds. I feel time is not real, instead it exists within memory. The things we see, it's what our mind reads. Like a fruit, it's colour and smell, those qualities don't belong to it. It belongs within our mind. I'm thinking too much. I should cool down. Listen: Foals - Red Socks Pugie xo Brenda |
Hello Lovely;
![]() Music ♪;
Message;
![]() Calendar;
♥ >> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening
♥ >> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning
♥ >> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning
BLOG ARCHIVE; |