H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Drawon Sillyband
Monday, October 25, 2010 • 5:20 PM • 0 comments
I've been sick the whole weekend, with the coughs. But today I got the runny nose and stuffy nose. Bleh, and I still haven't done my french presentation. I'll sound funny with a stuffy nose. It's the cold's fault! Every morning I don't want to get up from bed because of the terrible cold. I also had to write my science test in the library today with a stuffy nose, ahh sickness. Yesterday, loony visited my house with her darth vader costume, aha. It was funny because I thought she was my brother's friend since she had her darth vader mask on. After that we drew sillybands on our wrists with sharpies. Then we went to turtle's house and scared her so bad she peed her pants, loljk. Yep , this is my life. Well since I have nothing better to say about my life, here's a bonus story about Saturday.
STORYTIME: Kay so, at chinese school, there was this fire drill. While the classes gathered outside, I realised everyone was running away from this chubby little asian kid. He was like running around yelling "DIE, DIE" or something. Iunno, felt bad for the kid, he just wanted friends. So I went up to him and I was like "would you like to be my friend?", then he was like " why don't I murder YOU!". He reached into his pocket and took out this sharp pencil and started chasing me and I ran away. I was so scared. After all that, my friends were kind enough to mention that he has a mental illness.
That's my story. Oh yeah, plus I'm really mad at myself because Two Door Cinema Club came to Montreal yesterday, which is so freakin' close, and like I felt like bawling my eyes out. I wanted to go chase them to Toronto. It was a true fml moment.
Listen: Ra Ra Riot - Each year
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • CATapiller
  • Met a nice Lad
  • Indifferent
  • A little bit of life
  • The colours fade
  • fifteen
  • napping is for old people
  • Feels Like We're Infinite
  • up till now
  • Given a Wish