H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
The colours fade
Wednesday, October 13, 2010 • 4:59 PM • 0 comments
My birthday/thanksgiving turned out okay. I had cupcakes, and lots of food. Actually I had two thanksgiving dinners, so I ate a lot this weekend. But my long weekend is over, and back to school. I don't kow how to decribe it, but everything seems boring now. Nothing seems fun anymore and I feel like I really need something that will interest me. I want to pick up my guitar, but I need to sort things out first. If I pick it up now, I think I won't be able to take it. I don't know, I think too much, so I'm weird. Truth be told, tumblr is getting kinda old. Chichi never visits anymore. I'm seeing things more clearly now. Though colours are going dull. I should go back to watching dramas. It brightens me up a little. New Playful Kiss ep today! I'm going to start watching Haru, it has so much potential (plus T.O.P is so cute, especially in his turn it up mv). 
Listen: Bon Iver & St.Vincent - Roslyn
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • fifteen
  • napping is for old people
  • Feels Like We're Infinite
  • up till now
  • Given a Wish
  • Sunday Evening
  • Back To Earth
  • blank
  • Let time slip
  • Days like these