H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Sunday Evening
Sunday, September 26, 2010 • 10:17 PM • 0 comments
Two years ago, in the summer there would always be this orange-ish cat that would come to my backyard. At first I thought it would be those same kind of neighborhood cats that always ran away from me. But once I stepped outside it approached me right away and was so affectionate. It was really cute. The cat meowed back every time I did. But the second I'd go back inside it would meow for me and stay in the backyard. At first I though it had an owner but the cat kept showing up. I kept thinking "what if it doesn't have a home?". I also began to think various things like, what if the cat was magical, like that cat in sailor moon, maybe thats why it keeps following me? And the possibility of me being the main character of a fantasy manga popped up. The next day I gave it a tiny piece of fish , felt sorry for the poor thing. When the cat ate it, the cat started foaming up and stuff. I was really freaked out and I avoided the cat and it eventually stopped coming by. Today, a big fluffy orange-ish cat came by. It was similiar looking to the cat I first saw two years ago, though that one was more thin. The cat kept meowing and meowing. I gave it a bowl of milk but the cat only drank a bit. I felt so sorry for the cat, because it was really cold today. I really wanted to pet it but I remember the foaming up and stuff. So I left the cat there and just meowed to it. The cat tried opening my screen door several times though. Iunno,  I feel bad for the cat being out there in the cold, but it might already have an owner. What if the cat really needs to talk to me or something, what should I do?
Listen: SoHo ft IU - Monday thru Sunday
xoBrenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Back To Earth
  • blank
  • Let time slip
  • Days like these
  • Paper Cranes
  • Took a little time to make it a lil better
  • Oh My
  • Summaah!
  • second chance
  • are your eyes in love?