H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
blank
Wednesday, September 15, 2010 • 10:19 PM • 0 comments
So it's the second week of school, and I am being PILED with school work , and assignments and such. So much work being in grade ten, I mean I didn't expect it to be this time consuming. Today, I got my orange belt in kick boxing. I'm reaaalllyyy happy, because it marks that I've been kickboxing for about 2-3 years? I was really nervous though when I was doing my presentation. And usually when I'm nervous I don't really go into this mode where my mind goes blank, but it happened, and it's been happening a lot lately. So I tried my best to calm down, but it just went asdasfdjdkfs you could say. Out of all days I picked, it was a day when the class was packed, and usually it's a small class. It's okay, people tried cheering me up, but I know I should've done better. So next time I'm gonna work even harder for my next belt! It's been really cold lately, well it got way colder. I just hope I don't get a cold! Need more autumn clothes!
Listen: Mighty Mouth - Energy
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Let time slip
  • Days like these
  • Paper Cranes
  • Took a little time to make it a lil better
  • Oh My
  • Summaah!
  • second chance
  • are your eyes in love?
  • when love hurts.
  • hmmm...