H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
second chance
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 • 6:53 PM • 0 comments
Hey, I haven't posted for a while, and this is becoming a bad habit!
So summer vacay still doesn't feel like it started. I'm just bored the whole day watching dramas and what not (latest one I've watched Hi My sweetheart, it's really cute). So much things are going on and time passes by so slowly, I've actually lost track of time, day, and month. I mean I guess this is what's called a break right? For some reason I feel like I should do more. Anyways it's so hard to stay still in this house. Things are happening.
Listen: HALCALI - Summer
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • are your eyes in love?
  • when love hurts.
  • hmmm...
  • You Make Bitter times Sweet
  • Post 1oo
  • on that note
  • walking
  • post 96
  • a5threefive
  • HNNG