H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
hmmm...
Sunday, June 13, 2010 • 12:58 AM • 0 comments
I would say I'm busy with studying for exams, or some other stuff. But I really don't know anymore. This morning I woke up at 9am and found myself to be on the comp till 2pm, and I didn't even realise it. I was just scrolling through these san-x backgrounds too... anyways lately I've been watching Kimi Ni Todoke and Kaichou Wa Maid-sama! One is cute and lovely, the other is funny. Uhm, something to be happy about, my hair is somewhat growing longer? I'm gonna start using this eye lash strengthner thingy. Practicing songs from K-on! Season 2 (:
Listen: Kimi Ni Todoke - Chara (ED song)
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • You Make Bitter times Sweet
  • Post 1oo
  • on that note
  • walking
  • post 96
  • a5threefive
  • HNNG
  • yep
  • love me hate me
  • Strength