H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Paper Cranes
Sunday, July 11, 2010 • 10:01 PM • 0 comments
Heeey, so not much things have happened since I've last posted. Yesterday I went to the new water park, and It was a lot of fun, especially that boomerang ride. I heard that the park was made up of all salt water, and it was true! The second I got hit by a wave in the pool, like the water tastes seriously salty, and I ended up swallowing some of the water from the rides. It was really really hot too, so I guess the salt water made my skin dry and I just baked in the sun. I actually didn't tan that much, I got so much sunscreen on and when I sat on those beach chairs like I covered myself with blankets aha. After that whole day I just came home and took a shower right away because the salt water kinda irritated me, though it's better than swimming in chlorine. After that I was so tired and eneded up going up stairs sorta early, although I stayed up late because I was paranoid since somethings lead me to think that there was something unordinary. Anyways today I ate onigiri, like I freaked out when I saw it in the market, I was like AAHHH, I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY THOSE! I've never eaten one before so I made a big deal about it, and lmfao I always saw them in anime and I didn't know how it's actually look/taste like. It's actually really good. I'm gonna by more later (:
Hafta pick up report card tmr, so I'mma try ta' wake up early!
Listen: Miszca - Dame Yo
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Took a little time to make it a lil better
  • Oh My
  • Summaah!
  • second chance
  • are your eyes in love?
  • when love hurts.
  • hmmm...
  • You Make Bitter times Sweet
  • Post 1oo
  • on that note