H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Days like these
Saturday, September 4, 2010 • 4:34 PM • 0 comments
Today, outside it's really dark/cloudy/windy, and I feel like it's going to rain. Man it's been so long since I've done an actual blogpost and it feels really weird to start trying to post again. I'm sorry for slacking off ):
I feel really bad to have put this on private because some friends miss reading my blog huh (; Anyways these day's have been very tiring. Summer vacay has passed within seconds and it feels weird. Like a lot of things happened. Let me start just sumarizing my summer vacay; I went on that Florida trip, it was fun and ahh it was amazing, disneyworld was really tiring. Two day drive back is so tiring and I really missed my relatives so much, oh well can skype. Then the day I came back the next day I had to go to my part time job right away. It was tiring waking up early because in Florida almost every day was like an all nighter lol. A week of working at the day camp , it was really fun , got payed, kids were cute, ehehe, I think I had too much fun playing with kids. Ohohoho. Anyways on the weekend then I went to T dot. It was sorta boring but the view from the hotel was sooo pretty because the hotel was close to the airport and ahh it was really nice. I was on the thirteenth building tho, eep. When I came back from T dot , I finally settle down , so much things have happened and I finally decided to take a rest. Though shortly after those two days of resting, on my way to the anime shop, I got in a car accident. And bleh things went down from there and it made me so busy and I didn't feel like socializing. Plus I was busy with reading so much mangas/watching anime. After like two weeks with little human interaction and such, I've realised I hardly talked to my friends since I left to Florida, and some thought I'm still there. That ruined a lot of my summer plans for hanging out. Anyways , just like that my summer vacay passed by. Lots of things happened, yet it went by so fast. Now to face school, aha. Finally a blog post after so long. Can't believe I actually remembered how to post. Oh well I'll start posting more after school starts. I'm influenced by this manga Koko ni Iru Yo!
Listen: K-ON! - Utauyo Miracle!
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Paper Cranes
  • Took a little time to make it a lil better
  • Oh My
  • Summaah!
  • second chance
  • are your eyes in love?
  • when love hurts.
  • hmmm...
  • You Make Bitter times Sweet
  • Post 1oo