H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Feels Like We're Infinite
Thursday, October 7, 2010 • 8:37 PM • 0 comments
This whole week has actually been so tiring, good thing there's no school tomorrow. So I've been trying to get used to my new teachers this week. And sadly I've learnt that the reason my teacher left is because he is ill with cancer. I hope he gets well soon and stays strong. Coincidently, the Terry Fox walk was today, after walking around with school spirit, I got tired out. The day before (wednesday) I actually ended up staying late when I told myself I would sleep early. The reason for this was because I was decorating my shirt, and while I was waiting for it to dry, I was reading the book I just bought, "The perks of being a wallflower". It's actually a really good book and I can relate to a lot of it, trying to live your life while trying to run away from it. The shirt turned out okay because I had neon colours and a black shirt. Tuesday, I spent the whole evening filming vids for my religion assignment. After running around all day, it took me till 12 editing the vid because wmm wouldn't play the vids I recorded so I had to download a Sony Vegas program and it took me a long time to figure out how to use it , even with the help of my cousin and a friend. And then it took a long time to render it. Although the assignment was just given that day, it was due the next day. So I tried to finish it as fast as I could, and the next day my teacher said that we'd have time next Tuesday and the weekend to work on it. Fml. On Sunday the orange cat approached me again, and so Loony and I fed it some cat food. Loony thought the cat was like a dog because it always followed people around. We named it Chubz, but Loony said cats only reply to names with an "-ee" at the end. The next day the orange cat approached me again when I was walking home so I brought it some food infront of my house. The cat stayed around and had a peaceful look on it's face, it really liked my dad, and we decided in the end to name it ChiChi. The cat really is sweet, but I think it's a stray because it tried to go inside a lot of the neighbor's houses. So this is my week, staying up late, playing with kitties, and etc. The day of Thanksgiving is my birthday aswell. I watched Playful Kiss today, ahh such a good ep. Ep 12 won't come out till tmro, cuhz of copyright. Well I guess I can read more of  "perks of being a wallflower" and then watch some JS.
Listen: SHINee - Hello
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • up till now
  • Given a Wish
  • Sunday Evening
  • Back To Earth
  • blank
  • Let time slip
  • Days like these
  • Paper Cranes
  • Took a little time to make it a lil better
  • Oh My