H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
napping is for old people
Saturday, October 9, 2010 • 11:10 AM • 0 comments
Yesterday, I tried 5 year old chedar cheese. It looked normal so I was like why not, I had a lil piece and right away I smelt the strong smell, and it tastes really salty. I must really like cheese because after that I wanted to try all sorts of cheese. I bought edam cheese. I just read about the cheese, it's Dutch cheese, and has to age for about 17 weeks. It has less fat than most traditional cheese and tastes good with fruits like peaches, melons, apricots, cherries, pears and apples. I tried the cheese and with a little peice it tastes salty. I should try pairing it with something. Next time I'm trying Danish cheese, apparently it's really good. Also I got a papercut underneath my index nail. I was trying to open the lid of a dipping sauce and my brother was impatient so pulled it away from me and that was how I got it. It hurts every time I wash my hands. I spent the whole day reading "the perks of being a wallflower" and I finished reading it. It's really good. I feel like Charlie has some of the same habits as mine, like when reading a book I feel like I'm in it and I'm the main character. I wanna meet Charlie.
Listen: Hoodie Allen - Words of Wisdom
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Feels Like We're Infinite
  • up till now
  • Given a Wish
  • Sunday Evening
  • Back To Earth
  • blank
  • Let time slip
  • Days like these
  • Paper Cranes
  • Took a little time to make it a lil better