H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
CATapiller
Saturday, October 23, 2010 • 9:25 PM • 0 comments
I haven't been posting for a while, sorry blog. As usual I've been busy, this time with my homework and assignments. I have a french presentation and a science unit test on Monday. I've been trying to memorize the presentation aswell study for science. It's hard to fit both subjects. This is what happens when I push things back. I also have some chinese hw I should be doing, but none of that makes sense. Also, everytime I go to chinese classes I always have this urge to go to chinatown or t&t atleast, I don't know. Yesterday, I went to the spooky wagon ride with loony and the turtle. I've probably bothered them with this, but I still can't believe it's been a year since then. I bought fudge, but it took a lot of change to get it. I lost my voice from laughing and randomly screaming in the mazes. Today I finished the last ep of Playful Kiss; I'm gonna cry. I'll miss that show. It was tooooo good. It ended so quickly, like You're Beautiful. Now I'm like craving a good new drama. Without anything to watch, it gets boring to the point I begin to watch those pointless videos and makeup tutorials. What is my life.
Btw I was taken aback by the new login page & I might change my piano song.
This is brilliant : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_WkebDKQ2k
Listen: Vampire Weekend - Run
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Met a nice Lad
  • Indifferent
  • A little bit of life
  • The colours fade
  • fifteen
  • napping is for old people
  • Feels Like We're Infinite
  • up till now
  • Given a Wish
  • Sunday Evening