H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Met a nice Lad
Tuesday, October 19, 2010 • 5:56 PM • 0 comments
Yesterday I handed in my resume for toys r us, bulk barn, and independant. I have a feeling I might be called by bulk barn, but I'm not sure. I also have a feeling I don't really want to work there, it's just a bit too quiet, also it's my back up plan. Oh well, whichever I get accepted into, it doesn't really matter, I just need a part time job. Also I bought the Vampire Weekend : Contra CD. I'm super happy because I love all the songs. Although I just bought one of the songs from the CD on Sunday, which made me feel like I wasted a dollar. I wanted a MGMT CD too, but it was all gone. This week is going to be busy, with assignments and homework. The only things I'm excited about is the two last episodes of Playful kiss, which is sorta sad that it's almost ending. It feels like I've been through a whole year or two, but its only been about 14 eps so far. I'm also excited about the spookywagon ride with loony! It's been really cold lately, and I know I say that alot, but I mean cold as in wearing mittens cold. It's just getting colder. Anyways I have to work on the project now.
Listen: Vampire Weekend - Diplomat's Son
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Indifferent
  • A little bit of life
  • The colours fade
  • fifteen
  • napping is for old people
  • Feels Like We're Infinite
  • up till now
  • Given a Wish
  • Sunday Evening
  • Back To Earth