H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Get Back Up
Tuesday, November 9, 2010 • 7:31 PM • 0 comments
Not much to say, I did some tests today and I'm not so confident that the results will turn out good, cross my fingers. I'm also excited about working on an eco site for school. Today I went job hunting once more, Timmies said they don't often hire 15 year-old, and more likely to hire someone that is 16 ): I turned in my application anyways. I also gave out a resumé to this Jewlery place, though the position is seasonal. I think I'm going to resort to, Mcdee's. Oh well, it's money I'm chasing after all. Yeah, also when I was waiting for a buss, some car with a bunch of mexican adults pulled up near the stop, I was actually so scared. Also since the hour went back, it's really dark, and I feel like I came home pretty late. I'm supposed to be thinking of a name for my society that I'm creating...I'm choosing Romanesque, but I'm not sure what kind of society it will be, and how I will portray it. I think I will end up with the cliché: poster.
Listen: Katy Perry - Fireworks
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Say something
  • Next thing We're touching
  • why, indeed
  • Shock Me like an Electric Eel
  • Never Choose Between Two
  • Keep Calm & Carry On
  • Drawon Sillyband
  • CATapiller
  • Met a nice Lad
  • Indifferent