H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Keep Calm & Carry On
Wednesday, October 27, 2010 • 5:22 PM • 0 comments
I feel so much lighter, because I finished almost all of my tests and assignments this week. Tomorrow, theres the second part of my science CPT, and there's a french test. I should be studying, but I think I got it down, sorta, okay I'll study later, procrastinate ): Anyways, Halloween is on a Sunday this year. I don't know what I'm going to be, but I promised I wouldn't spend much on halloween costumes this year. I think I'll just buy some false eyelashes. Better ones this year, because last year one of them ripped off and it hurt so much taking the other one off. Inspiration please. I'll just use the old wings I hid on the side of my bookcase. Anyways, I really want to go to Montreal ta see Ra Ra Riot (:
Listen: Beach House - Lovelier Girl
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Drawon Sillyband
  • CATapiller
  • Met a nice Lad
  • Indifferent
  • A little bit of life
  • The colours fade
  • fifteen
  • napping is for old people
  • Feels Like We're Infinite
  • up till now