H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
See ya later, Alligator
Friday, November 19, 2010 • 3:38 PM • 0 comments
There's not much to say. Yesterday my brother got black ops, but didn't really play it that much. While I was looking aorund, I found some nice dslrs, they were all Canons. I'm kind of considering if I should look at Canons, though for some reason I prefer Nikons. I'm going to watch Harry Potter today!! I'm excited and I have my decorated shirt on. Loony is gonna bring some Hp glasses as well. Tomorrow's chinese classes, but I didn't finish my homework.. I think I might finish it in the morning. I also still have to give 15 bucks and a reply if I'm going to that party or not. See that? Procrastination once again.
Listen: M83 - We own the sky
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • You're really not in love
  • Dry paint
  • Winter, please hurry
  • Rememberance Day
  • Get Back Up
  • Say something
  • Next thing We're touching
  • why, indeed
  • Shock Me like an Electric Eel
  • Never Choose Between Two