H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Hello 2o11!
Saturday, January 1, 2011 • 11:37 PM • 0 comments
Happy new years! So a lot has happened this week, I've been quite busy. On Tuesday I went to Mt. Tremblant, it was a lot of fun. Though I arrived there pretty late, so I couldn't go snowboarding. Instead we just ate there, walked around, and shopped a bit. It's really a cute place, reminds me of Quebec city in a way, like a mini one. On the way there, I was scared that the car was going to slip or something, we took a sketchy route there. On Thursday, I hanged out with Shrankie, and we went shopping. Some of the sales were still going on at Aritzia, which at first I thought would be a waste of my time, but there were some good sales. Probably like, 7$ off at most, which is impressive because I thought it would be like 2-3$ off. Yesterday, I spend New Years eve differently than I usually do each year. This year, I went to my friends house and we went out to eat at Kelseys. Afterwards we had the house to ourselves, and just had fun talking/counting down, it was funny. My friend was kind enough to cut my hair and dye a strand. After that it was about 5am and we sat out on the roof talking/reflecting about 2k10 untill the sunrise. I'm really tired right now because I only had about 3 hours of sleep, then we ate Mcd's and went to the movies to watch Little Fockers. I really don't believe that holiday is almost over, just one more day, and back to school I go. That dreaded feeling of waking up early in the morning, and walking in the cold to school. I thought this holiday was going to last forever, actually it felt like it was just beginning. Feels so short. I have a lot of things I have to review, and work on. Ughhhh, going back to school is going to be the ultimate horrible Monday feeling. I guess I'll have to wait till' March break.
Listen: Two Door Cinema Club - Eat that up, it's good for you
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Memories
  • Merry Christmas (゚ ω ゚)ノシ !
  • Santa loves rich kids
  • Sit down & Relax
  • Holidays
  • Time's ticking
  • When's your moment?
  • Loose track of time
  • Taste of Freedom
  • Undecided future