H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Memories
Monday, December 27, 2010 • 7:16 PM • 0 comments
I've been playing around with my Instax mini for a couple of days, and I took already 4 photos. The film is expensive, as well I am so tempted to take many photos of many things! But I promised myself (sorta), that I can take a picture if : it's a special event/occasion, and I can take one new photo per friend. I'm not as creative as I used to be, I need a spark of imagination or a source of inspiration as to what I should do with these card sized photos. I know sticking them up on my wall is an option, quite typical though, or I can hang them on a clothes line, which is quite complicated for me because my room is already full of plushies and such. Also there's a possibility I might be going to Mont Tremblant tomorrow, if the weather is good. I hope I can take nice photos there. I'll try not to waste too many pictures. As for yesterday's boxing day shopping, I have some stories, but I'll save them for another day, oh-so embarrassing >///<. I didn't buy as much as I planned to.
Oh yeah, and Tokyo Police Club is coming to my city, and is co-headlining with... Two Door Cinema Club!! I was really excited, those who know me well, or read my blog regularly, would know that I was upset when I missed their Montreal show. So I go check the site and tickets are sold out, I was upset, but I thought there'd probably some people selling tickets still, so I check the site of the place they're playing. The show is 19+... ; ___ ;. I was dissapointed and started rolling on the floor and complained. But guess what? They're playing in Montreal! And the show is for everyone :' ). I'm not sure if I can go, but I'll find more info.
Listen: Miniature Tigers - Giraffe
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Merry Christmas (゚ ω ゚)ノシ !
  • Santa loves rich kids
  • Sit down & Relax
  • Holidays
  • Time's ticking
  • When's your moment?
  • Loose track of time
  • Taste of Freedom
  • Undecided future
  • Blast to the Past