PhilosophyC'est la vie I've lost a lot of time worrying and caring about useless things, but now I am removing that habit from my life and trying my best to live carefree.
Well, if that description box to your right didn't tell you enough about me, then this page wouldn't either. See the thing is, I can never fill up these pages with things about myself because I just don't know what to say. I mean those little blurbs about me is just about all you need to know. I'm not that much of an interesting person. I'm like every teenage girl you see on the internet, who's still trying to figure herself out and is just wandering amongst other confused people of her kind. This blog has helped in some ways, and has allowed me to see the many transitions and obstacles I've faced in life. I've been running this blog for about 6 years now, which is better than any paper diary I could ever keep up. I'm horrible at journals because I tend to get lazy and give up because I just have so much to update. I keep coming back to this blog because I feel some attachment to it. Actually, it's just much easier to spam with pictures and type than getting hand cramps and smudging the page with my horrible penmanship. Keeping a blog online however, means it is accessible to you internet folks. Yes, I can lock it. But you know what? I won't because anyone who wants to follow me along this journey can feel free to. Though honestly, I'd most likely forget my password to blogger one day and won't be able to access my blog. Anyways, if you read all this you must have a lot of time on your hands or you might just be really curious about me. You can do the job of inferring what kind of person I am based on this paragraph. Thanks for reading!
Dear Turtle, Yea, so I screwed up. I'm not the greatest friend. I know that. I am a jerk, and in every way I deserve the right to be ignored by you. Why couldn't I take those few seconds to tell you I was going with her? I really don't know, these simple questions escaped my mind within the second of passing by you. The whole walk was a blurr, and I felt like a total bitch. I wanted to turn around. You know, I'm scared of having her say hateful things about you. I'm also scared of the fact that I'll have nothing to say. I've always thought it was better to be not noticed than to be hated by; I assumed you thought this way as well. Either way, nothing I say right now can make any good of this situation. You can tell people how much of a bitch I am, and even in my perspective it seems that way. You can write my name a million times and scartch it and rip that paper into bits. You can go on my tumblr and criticize everything I post. You can also block and unblock me on msn. Do the things you would do to someone like me. Afterall, I deserve it. You notice don't you? I've changed, for the worse. That situation's not the first. I also get easily tempered, and I've always taken you for granted. I've never realised how patient and forgiving you are to me. And I just take advantage of that. You're really the bestestetstetstestststestt friend I've ever had. Honestly. And considering the type of person I am (not the"cheesy" type), I really mean it. But I've been a horrible friend to you. I don't know how you've put up with me for these 11 years. I remember I did something horrible back in grade 7 and made translations of a lot of sorries. Since there's google translator now, I'm gonna make a poem about my sincere apology, you have to translate it though. And yes, I know, no matter how many sorries I say, it won't make up for anything. Okay so here it goes (it's in multiple languages; if you don't know which language it is, google search it): Прво насите, јассумнавистина жал. 둘째,당신은거북이입니다. カメは不運です。 คุณเป็นเต่าอย่างรวดเร็ว 你是中國人 Mám rádsýr Εντάξειαντίο p.s 죄송합니다 Listen: Toro y Moi - Low Shoulder xo Brenda
Dear Turtle, Yea, so I screwed up. I'm not the greatest friend. I know that. I am a jerk, and in every way I deserve the right to be ignored by you. Why couldn't I take those few seconds to tell you I was going with her? I really don't know, these simple questions escaped my mind within the second of passing by you. The whole walk was a blurr, and I felt like a total bitch. I wanted to turn around. You know, I'm scared of having her say hateful things about you. I'm also scared of the fact that I'll have nothing to say. I've always thought it was better to be not noticed than to be hated by; I assumed you thought this way as well. Either way, nothing I say right now can make any good of this situation. You can tell people how much of a bitch I am, and even in my perspective it seems that way. You can write my name a million times and scartch it and rip that paper into bits. You can go on my tumblr and criticize everything I post. You can also block and unblock me on msn. Do the things you would do to someone like me. Afterall, I deserve it. You notice don't you? I've changed, for the worse. That situation's not the first. I also get easily tempered, and I've always taken you for granted. I've never realised how patient and forgiving you are to me. And I just take advantage of that. You're really the bestestetstetstestststestt friend I've ever had. Honestly. And considering the type of person I am (not the"cheesy" type), I really mean it. But I've been a horrible friend to you. I don't know how you've put up with me for these 11 years. I remember I did something horrible back in grade 7 and made translations of a lot of sorries. Since there's google translator now, I'm gonna make a poem about my sincere apology, you have to translate it though. And yes, I know, no matter how many sorries I say, it won't make up for anything. Okay so here it goes (it's in multiple languages; if you don't know which language it is, google search it): Прво насите, јассумнавистина жал. 둘째,당신은거북이입니다. カメは不運です。 คุณเป็นเต่าอย่างรวดเร็ว 你是中國人 Mám rádsýr Εντάξειαντίο p.s 죄송합니다 Listen: Toro y Moi - Low Shoulder xo Brenda
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.