H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Wait for me
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 • 9:52 PM • 0 comments
Hey there~ So tomorrow I have this literacy test that if I don't pass I will not be able to graduate. Yep, I'm feeling the pressure. As usual things are busy, but this time I'm actually not procrastinating anymore (sorta). It's just there's a lot of afterschool activities around this time. Also assignments/tests like showing up around spring. I had 2 presentations today. On the other hand, guess what season it is ? Traaaack & Fieeeeld. Today's practice killed me. I don't like cardio workouts! I've also been going to dance practice, though I'm only doing one song. This year's dance is waaay different than last year's. Let's just say there's more popping/isolations. It's very asian; we're doing GD & TOP's knock out (good song). My whole week is packed: Mon. Track, Tues. Dance, Wed. Track, Thurs. Kickboxing, Fri. Track. I think I should print out that cute calendar PDF from san-x and write out my schedule. Lately I've been printing a lot of PDF files ever since that birthday week. I guess I'm feeling a lil creative. Oh yeah, I needa get teeth surgery to fix my overbite. I'm getting it done on Tuesday, and I should be nervous but I'm not. Until my dad said the dentist wanted to do two appointments, but he told her that I would be too scared for the second round; might as well deal with the pain in one shot.
Listen: GD & TOP - Don't go home
xo
Brenda



PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Comparisons
  • Maaaarch Break !
  • HaPPy B1rtHd@Y Ju$T!nBi3b~
  • You already know
  • Are you really happy?
  • Injustice is my middle name
  • Something to Believe in
  • Aristocrat
  • One more chance
  • Hello 2o11!