H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Summaah '11!
Monday, June 27, 2011 • 11:21 PM • 0 comments
YESSS! HELLO SUMMER~ Photobucket
Finally done all of my exams. I didn't do as good for guitar but who cares it's summer! I was dancing around like an idiot while walking home. I went jogging after that and played COD (messed up my brother's stats aha). Yep, so now I'm going to stay up late watching drama's, reading mangas, and relaxing Photobucket The weekend is going to be busy though, since it's Canada day and I'm going to T dot the next day. I wanna enjoy this little taste of freedom before summer school starts. Okay, so I'm going to make a summer todo list:
- Finish a bunch of dramas and anime (better if it's ongoing)
- Complete my animelist
- Go to the beach! Or waterpark Photobucket
- Summer shopping at Tdot
- Work on my summer blog
- Vlogs! Vlogs! Photobucket
- Update Youtube acc, covers and stuff
- Go to the gym ~
- Take nice summer pictures (update flickr)
^ Maybe attempt the 365 project ? hehe too lazy though
- Summer job, pleaaaase!
- Skype sleepover ? That'd be fun
- ALLNIGHTERS ! Photobucket
Anyways that's all I can think of. I should organize my time better aha. So yep, I'll add more later. Oh yeah and I got a twitter, I only use it to talk w/ people since I don't really use my cell. Twitter: hunbunsuga Photobucket
I should update this more too. Oh yeah I watched Heaven's postman yesterday, Jaejoong omg, KYEOPTA!Photobucket Okay I think my downloads are done. City hunter here I come~Photobucket
Listen: Marcus Coronel - Hello Summer (remix)
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • It's impossible to lose you
  • Butterflies
  • I've grown impatient
  • Beauty is pain
  • I Don't Understand
  • Wait for me
  • Comparisons
  • Maaaarch Break !
  • HaPPy B1rtHd@Y Ju$T!nBi3b~
  • You already know