H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
You've got visions of the past
Sunday, February 5, 2012 • 1:27 AM • 0 comments
Hello~ Surprised? I told you I'd at least attempt posting again! Well today was funPhotobucket, the whole class got to celebrate Korean new year with a bunch of other classes. There were all sorts of activities going on, though I was kinda stuck in my station so I didn't really get the chance to walk around as much. Not until the last class came, I got to walk around, but I was kinda mesmerized by the dance groups eheh. They were so goodPhotobucket! I missed out on the kimbap! Boo hooPhotobucket, I got sushi and kimchi though. My station was suppose to teach origami to people from the other classes. The thing was, I kinda forgot how to fold the hanbokPhotobucket. So it was pretty tough teaching some of the people, their hanbok turned out... unsatisfying. Most of them enjoyed it though. I had to ditch some of the people I was teaching, since everyone ran away from the station at one point to watch the performance. I was about to watch the performance but my teacher said I should try on the hanbok that they brought and take a polaroid picturePhotobucket. Our classroom teacher was nice enough to bring in her fuji and give everybody from other classes free polaroid photos. Ahh~ Such a relaxing day todayPhotobucket. Kinda sad this will end by the new semester. That's why I'm going on a whole marathon on the anime, manga and moviesPhotobucket! I'm thinking about making a mix tape sometime too. G'night!Photobucket
Listen: First Aid Kit - Ghost Town
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Rock Restless Seas
  • Goodbye Summah~
  • Summaah '11!
  • It's impossible to lose you
  • Butterflies
  • I've grown impatient
  • Beauty is pain
  • I Don't Understand
  • Wait for me
  • Comparisons