H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Rock Restless Seas
Friday, February 3, 2012 • 2:41 PM • 0 comments
Hello! Ok, I haven't made a blogpost in the longest time... Photobucket  I'll stop with the excuses, it's the usual, being too busy with school and all. So here's the update since the last time I've posted: 
- On my 16th birthday I got a new lovely Mac. Which was suppose to make it more convenient to blog, but I think I've become lazier. 
- For Christmas break I went on a trip to Orlando and Miami, it was a lot of fun. Didn't really get a tan though, because the weather wasn't too hot. It was like room temperature most of the time. 
- Got my second piercing 

Actually now that I think about it, there wasn't really that much happening since the last time I posted. I'm in my third year of high school so it's been really stressingPhotobucket. This week was exam week and for the last two weeks I have been studying like crazy, waking up really early and going to sleep really late. I'm so tiredPhotobucket. I just finished my last exam yesterday and the new semester begins on Monday. I think it'll be a "lighter" semester. I've got physics, religion, accounting, and french. So I guess (I know I've always said this), I'll try to make more updates and such. I'm so inconsistent when it comes to running a blog, but I think I'll put more effort now. Though most of the posts will just be random blurb as usual, since I'll just be studying most of the time. 
Oh yeah, I haven't said happy new year or Merry Christmas yet, well it's late but I'll say it anyways since I've said it each year, Happy New year and Merry Christmas! :*:゜・☆( ̄∇ ̄)/ ☆・゚:*:
Since school isn't starting till Monday and today is a free day I've just been watching movies and organizing some stuff. Also I forgot to mention I've enrolled in Korean classes now, so no more memorizing Chinese characters (did so bad in that class). Korean's a bit easier, since it follows a similar phonetic system. The thing is I think I'll miss up some french and korean like last year. Tomorrow our classes are gonna be celebrating Korean new year or something, so we're making hanbok origami and kimbapPhotobucketmmm. Oh speaking of food I've been eating so much this whole week and last week, and since I've only been studying the only physical exercise I've had was kickboxing (got my blue belt btwPhotobucket) and walking up and down my stairsPhotobucket. Last weekend was my friend's bday so we went out to Moxie's and for dinner we got chinese food. The week before was another one of my friend's bday and we went out for Korean food. Did I mention how much I really like Korean food? Especially doboki and corn teaPhotobucket! I've been trying all sorts of tea lately, my favourite at the moment is Earl Grey and Lady Earl Grey teaPhotobucket. On my way to back from Florida it was really cold, and all I've had to sip on was a warm cup of Orange pekoe. So when I got back I was trying all sorts of tea. Anyways I'll keep this post short. This is the only way I'll be able to consistently update the blog, by making the posts short. 
Listen: City and Colour - We found each other in the dark
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Goodbye Summah~
  • Summaah '11!
  • It's impossible to lose you
  • Butterflies
  • I've grown impatient
  • Beauty is pain
  • I Don't Understand
  • Wait for me
  • Comparisons
  • Maaaarch Break !