H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Ephemeral Happiness
Wednesday, March 14, 2012 • 1:43 PM • 0 comments
Hello, long time no see~ It's march breakPhotobucket! Time to relax and laze around the housePhotobucket. I've been watching a bunch of movies, reading books, etc lately. I haven't been getting much spring air lately because I'm still recovering from my sickness bleh. I've been sick for a month but since I'm taking antibiotics it has gotten much better. I went to the doctors on Monday for a check up. I don't know if this is possible, but I really think I got shorter Photobucket! I could've sworn last time I measured my height I was 5'4, but when I went to the doctors they said I'm.... 5'3, WTH Photobucket. This whole time.. I've been overestimating my height. On top of that my little brother has surpass me, he's 5'6. I feel so ashamed. It's okay, there's no helping it . As for weight I'm underweight but that's nothing new. The doctor says I eat too much junk food though . I don't know why, but I've been so attracted to sweets lately and pineapple chunks, mmm Photobucket. I even bought Belgian chocolatePhotobucket, oh Belgium, you never disappoint me (used it for cake pops on Lise's bday, didn't turn out as planned but was still good). I know it's really unhealthy, so I'm tryna balance it out with drinking lots of teaPhotobucket. Lately I've been drinking a lot of jasmine green tea and rooibos tea. But I heard too much tea can be bad for you, you might shrink or something. Anyways, enough about my health. I've been lazing around the house so much, even though I said I would do something like get a part time job. March break is almost over and I haven't even studied for my g1 or write up a resume. I need get my stuff together. I really want a part time job because this semester is a bit lighter than last, so I should start soon. Ughh, just making the resume bothers me. I need money for a new spring wardrobePhotobucket
Oh speaking of a new spring look, I was wondering if I should dyePhotobucket my hair again, lighter? Last time I dyed my hair was like 3 years ago, so obviously those faded away. Now it just gives my hair a ombre effect. Maybe I should dye my hair altogether one solid colour. My mom bought me this light orange dye, which would turn kinda light brown in my hair. To be honest though, I'm kinda out of the light hair colour phase, I wanna go for darker colours. Maybe I should get a trim? Bangs? I just want a change in look for the season~ 
Well then, this is my blog post for the beginning of march break. Who knows when I'll post next time? I said I was going to post more consistently but it's just too much. Things pile up. Anyways, it's nice to write up a post on my blog again. Till' then, bye bye!Photobucket
Listen: Big Bang - Bad Boy
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • You've got visions of the past
  • Rock Restless Seas
  • Goodbye Summah~
  • Summaah '11!
  • It's impossible to lose you
  • Butterflies
  • I've grown impatient
  • Beauty is pain
  • I Don't Understand
  • Wait for me