H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
You can be the boss
Wednesday, September 5, 2012 • 11:26 PM • 0 comments
Another day of school passes, and for now I would say it's okay. Some assignments have already been handed out, but I know theres still more to comePhotobucket. We had an assembly today for the grade 12's and teachers spoke to us about how it's our last year, y'know the usual. Before I was in grade 12, when I heard the P.A call down grade 12's, I've always thought the meetings were more secretive and specialPhotobucket. But being in that assembly, we were treated like any other grade, except we were given the whole "it's your last year talk". I wouldn't say that assembly disappointed me, not like I was expecting secret missions or anything, but I realized we aren't that special. However, after that speech I've been thinking about this the whole day, what makes us grade 12's? It wasn't a question of grade, really, it was more a question of maturity. What identifies us as grade 12's to the younger grades, especially grade nines Can they tell? I still can't convince myself either; that I'm approaching such responsibility..Photobucket I'm almost an adult. But my mentality is nothing close to it. When I think of adults, I've always thought they're so independent and out there. They write nice essays and articulate such spectacular speeches. I'm barely catching up to everyone else, nor meeting the quota when it comes to being an adultPhotobucket. Everyone's all grown up, on their own, and thick skinned. They're all so self-sufficientPhotobucket. I wanna be like that. I wanna develop such characteristics. But how long will it take until I catch up to them. What if I'm that one childish adult, stuck in this current mentality. How dreadful! Ahh, thoughts are poisonousPhotobucket.
Well because I'm tryna be a picture blog and all, I'll talk about my lovely tea time while studying. I like to have some snacks before I begin my academic adventures. Today I had Earl Grey Tea from Twinning's and some coconut bunsPhotobucket


At first I thought it would be weird to have English tea with some asian sweets, but after putting them together I realized the colours really complement one another! I wanna make a colour palette now~

Also, my cat ripped my favourite pair of ear phones. I told him to reflect about it tonight as he sleeps in the hallwayPhotobucket. But I doubt he understood. How do you discipline a kitty... tsk, tsk. 


Grrr, this is what I get for letting my kitty barge into my room! He's too cute to yell at though (too soft-hearted heh),,,


 I promised myself I would sleep earlier today... Okay, now I really gotta head off to bed. I need to sleep! G'night~Photobucket
Listen: Linus Blanket - Misty 
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Maybe Next Year
  • They're Disgusting, I'm Delicious
  • Tell me that you remember me
  • Ephemeral Happiness
  • You've got visions of the past
  • Rock Restless Seas
  • Goodbye Summah~
  • Summaah '11!
  • It's impossible to lose you
  • Butterflies