
|
They're Disgusting, I'm Delicious
Sunday, September 2, 2012 • 3:18 AM • 0 comments
Hello~
I've been wanting to make another blogpost before school started for a while now. Ahh, it's quite sad summer is already ending. It feels like just yesterday I was jumping around after exams ended, summer freedom is so nice. Now it's already 2 days until school. Where has all the time gone? When I ask myself "What did you do this summer?" my mind always goes blank. Thank goodness for the last blog post, I managed to remember some of the things I've done this summer. I'm pretty sure I forgot some other events as well, but y'know what it's better than not knowing what I did for the summer at all.
Before this freedom ends, I decided to make a list of things that NEED to be done. And I'm glad to officially say, it's almost complete. I ticked off one mission yesterday, getting my G1!
Finally. I should have done the test much earlier, it was so unnecessary studying so much for it. It was really easy, passed in one try with only two mistakes. A lot of people went for their tests yesterday, the line was way too long! Saw some familiar faces tryna get the G1 out of their lists as well. After that, my mother managed to lock the car keys in the car. So we had to wait like 2 hours until my dad came with spare keys. But it was fine, I was really happy I got the G1 out of the way. Then Shrankie and I went on a mini shopping spree. I bought some shirts from urban outfitters, went to other places but nothing really caught my eye. The clothes in Ottawa really suck. Well there's some exceptions however. Shrankie brought me to these really cute boutiques downtown called "Victoire" and this other one which name I forgot. The clothes are really pretty, and the whole boutique looks so mori girl and earthy. I didn't want to touch any of the accessories or clothes in the store because it all seemed so nicely placed. ![]() Now how lovely is this boutique? I didn't know such places like these existed in Ottawa. Needa search around more~
Besides the clothes I bought from urban outfitters, I was contemplating on getting a Jansport bag, or buying Tarte eyeliner from Sephora. I've been looking for a good bag to carry all my textbooks next year. I went to look at Bentley and Garage, but there weren't really any nice Jansport bags. I kinda wanted the celestial Jansport I saw online at Urban Outfitters. Anyways, I ended up picking make-up from Sephora, but not the Tarte eyeliner because I realized I hardly wear eyeliner and it's not really needed. Instead I invested on some really good basic foundation, Smashbox HD. Definitey worth the $53.
However I'm still n00b at applying foundation with a sponge, so I use my hands. But it doesn't look as smooth. I don't know if primer is gonna help. I'm still new to make-up. I was literally wandering Sephora like a lost puppy , until I had some ladies working there help me find some shades. Thank goodness, Shrankie was there to help me later. Ahh, when it comes to make-up I think I'll just stick to foundation, mascara, and lip balms. So much girl talk, sorry bout that~ ![]() As the foundation says, and the company seems to emphasize the studio look it gives you, it does really make you look more photogenic. But in person is a bit different, depending how you apply it. Also the Jansport bag I wanted from UO was just sold out, boo-hoo!
I'm currently on my way to Montreal right now. I'm actually just typing this on some text file. So sorry for the weird font, just gonna paste it straight onto blogspot. By the time I post this would probably be when I have some stable wifi. You know what I like to do on my way to far places w/ my laptop? Check all the wifi names I pass by. Once in a while some dumb people will leave it unsecured, so I try to catch the wifi in time if I can. It's also fun just reading the names. Eeek just had some wasabi flavoured snacks, blah so gross.
I bought it in T&T by mistake because I was rushing. Now I hafta finish it all. Anyways, just killing some time at this point. I forgot to download a movie so I'll just listen to lovely Lana Del Rey's voice <3 album="album" also="also" beacon="beacon" cannot="cannot" font="font" for="for" tdcc="tdcc" wait="wait">
to be released in Canada, kinda spoiled myself and listened to some of the songs. But I'm not gonna do that anymore! I'll wait for the album, so in the meanwhile Lana shall distract me. Enough music talk, Imma attempt to make a resumé (Timmies has been hiring). I'll see y'all later, bye-bye! 3>
Listen: Lana Del Rey - Delicious
P.S finally making this blog more of a picture blog. Oh and aren't the animated emojis cute? Found em' on tumblr ~
xo
Brenda
|
Hello Lovely;
![]() Music ♪;
Message;
![]() Calendar;
♥ >> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening
♥ >> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning
♥ >> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning
BLOG ARCHIVE; |