H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
This is the start of something beautiful
Saturday, November 10, 2012 • 1:08 AM • 0 comments
Hello darlingsPhotobucket~ I've been procrastinated a lot (as usual), and I spent one evening looking back on some random posts. It's weird, the fact that I've started this blog about three years ago. And the fact that I once posted daily. When I began, I wrote everydayPhotobucket. Surprisingly, the everyday blogging lasted for a long time, but they were all short trivial posts. At one point the blogging time decreased, and the posts lengthened. Looking back on all this, it kinda makes me wonder what my original intent wasPhotobucket. Maybe my blogging had no vision, nor direction. Whatever, I guess, in the end it's my blog and I'll make the best of it. Today, I would like to do another pic spam. I know I've turned into a pic blog, but who doesn't like pictures? Anyways, the pic spam is on my latest obsession: messy hair, buns, and neat braidsPhotobucket.






My hair has been the same for soooo long. It's so plain and blahPhotobucket. I have the length and everything, it's just I really don't know what to do with it. I'm so bad at doing buns and braids. I've been thinking of dying my hair a nice mocha/dark brown. Not too dark, nor light, just something nice for the winter. Or maybe get a haircut. Why am I bringing up these topics of hairstyle change? There's grad photo on Monday! The whole ordeal seems pretty seriousPhotobucket; we've got assigned appointments and even have to pay for the photographer's time. Sadly, I can't get my braces off by then, so no smiling with teeth. But I do have the ability to change my hairstyle and pretty it upPhotobucket. I'll figure things out soon enough (hopefully not last minute).
For now, tataPhotobucket~
Listen: Ed Sheeran - This
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Hello November!
  • R.I.P Snowy
  • I want you so much but I hate your guts
  • I'm what you need
  • She said the devil will want you back
  • You can be the boss
  • Maybe Next Year
  • They're Disgusting, I'm Delicious
  • Tell me that you remember me
  • Ephemeral Happiness