H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
I want you so much but I hate your guts
Saturday, October 20, 2012 • 2:21 AM • 0 comments
Hello! Just making a post off my new s3 that I got for my birthday ! Still new to all of this. I wonder if this is much easier to post on ? Too bad I can't use any of my cute emoticons or play around with the font. I'll probably fix this on the comp. Just writing a post for the sake of seeing how convenient it'd be for me in the future. I'm also practicing my texting. Well I was actually planning on posting earlier about my lovely seventeenth birthday. I recieved a lot of nice presents and wishes. But what was most notable was the surprise planned the next day. My friends had schemed a pretty elaborate plan. Originally Karen, Katalina, and Sandra had planned to go 'hang out at bbt'. So Sandra comes over after school and little did I know, she was actually attempting to distract me. Even without her thought I got distracted. I went to get my phone at 4 with Sandra and spent like an hour trying to get a number with 8 (I'm not even Chinese). I kept on getting 4's and my pops didn't like the 28 combo. In the end we just settled with my original number with one number switched.. it doesn't even have an 8. Oh well I can change it anytime. By the time we got back home it was around 6 and we were really hungry. My pops and Sandra had this whole Viet bonding time. We got a phone call while we were eating; Katalina said she could no longer go. Karen was also texting me to hurry up because she was already on the bus. Though we originally planned to hang out at 7. I felt rushed but I wasn't mad, since we were only just hanging out. When we got to bbt it seemed like they weren't there yet, until I saw Karen's hair poking out. My lovely friends surprised me with presents and a cute rilakkuma cake that had 'Brendardar' on it. Sadly, I lost all my photos from that day because my phone broke and I was stupid enough to not save it on my comp before exchanging for a new phone. Everything was stored in the internal memory. Very upsetting, I know. But I figured it already happened and I might as well just move on. There'll be more opportunities to capture memories in the future, and who knows, this might just be a message telling me it's about time I get facebook so shit like this doesn't happen again. Okay well that's the end of it. I'll just attach a pic from my s3 of baby Jups and Loony's lovely wax teacup. 




Listen: Daughter - Landfill
xo 
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • I'm what you need
  • She said the devil will want you back
  • You can be the boss
  • Maybe Next Year
  • They're Disgusting, I'm Delicious
  • Tell me that you remember me
  • Ephemeral Happiness
  • You've got visions of the past
  • Rock Restless Seas
  • Goodbye Summah~