H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
I'm what you need
Tuesday, October 2, 2012 • 11:35 PM • 0 comments

Heya, I can't believe I have the time to post on a weekday! Today was a pretty productive day, so I had a lot of free time. The second I came home, I blasted Madonna & some 60's songs on my surround sound and danced around and sang while finishing up some homework. I know I'm quite odd sometimes, but the new windows just permitted such bright and beautiful light, I had to work on the main floorPhotobucket. After finishing up some work, I went on a night drive. So much better than the day; I tend to feel really tired while driving during the day, but night drives on the other hand, I just feel so alive and focused while driving. After that I got home just in time to relax with a cup of green teaPhotobucket and indulge in some novelsPhotobucket. And voila, here I am writing up a blog post. Ahh, I was just planning on writing on my new obsession for wine coloured clothing. The one colour that no one can resist are the deep hues of red- this also includes the romantic velvet-y red, it seems to just embrace fall. Not only does it evoke the feelings of fall, but also brings to mind the sophisticated red lipstick era and elegant Marilyn Monroe, the 50's babyPhotobucket! A bit of red can make a big statement. 











Oh, isn't red just lovely?Photobucket 
Listen: The Weeknd - What You Need
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • She said the devil will want you back
  • You can be the boss
  • Maybe Next Year
  • They're Disgusting, I'm Delicious
  • Tell me that you remember me
  • Ephemeral Happiness
  • You've got visions of the past
  • Rock Restless Seas
  • Goodbye Summah~
  • Summaah '11!