
|
So one thing led to another
Thursday, November 15, 2012 • 12:01 AM • 0 comments Hello~ So what's new ? A few days ago, I got my grad photos taken. The lady was really nice, she made me say "bikini" and "party" even though I had to shut my mouth right after saying the words (sadly still have my braces). The poses I had to do were pretty weird too . I wanna know how they turned out, hopefully I don't look too crazy with my expressions or anything. Actually, I don't understand why we have to go through the whole process of photo printing samples then selectively choosing them, when we could have just selected them right from the screens and then let them print out those samples. Unless they do any photoshop manipulating (which I doubt they have time to do), then I guess I get it. There's also more money generated throughout this process, I guess. Well, that was that for the photos. The last few days I have not had adequate sleep, there are just so many things that distract me. I mean, why sleep when there's so much you can do awake ? That's the mentality that keeps me awake. Be it studying, watching dramas, reading books, or playing games, I've been avoiding sleep. Especially when I set out a schedule, I ended up getting distracted. Just two nights ago, I had originally planned to sleep at around 11, quite early for my time, but reasonable. What ended up happening, was that I began listening to audiobooks of Vladimir Nabokov's controversial book, Lolita. I've only started reading, well technically listening, to a few chapters, and let me tell you, I don't care how controversial that book is, it's amazing. The writing, just flows, it's really pleasing, and the narrator... it's like you're thrown into the mind of a pedophile, or a poor man who lost a loved one at a young age, whatever you'd like to call it. Just everything about the book is so enticing. I still need to finish it though. Yeah, so that went on for about two hours and I ended up sleeping at 1. Yesternight was a repeat, so on so forth. And today, today my dear friends, I am once again repeating a bad habit . I was really planning on sleeping early, a few hours ago I felt exhausted (just came back from an evening at the library). But now I've logged myself on and I'm typing away. Well, I guess I should probably stop here and end with some irrelevant photos (well who doesn't like photos).
Closer look at L00ny's studding.
Listen: M-flo - All I want is you
xo
Brenda
|
Hello Lovely;
![]() Music ♪;
Message;
![]() Calendar;
♥ >> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening
♥ >> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning
♥ >> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning
BLOG ARCHIVE; |