
|
Sleep is for the weak
Thursday, July 18, 2013 • 2:21 AM • 0 comments So this is going to be the quickest blog post I shall ever make. I will be leaving for Florida in approximately three hours from now and I haven't even properly packed everything because I decided to get hooked on some drama ("I hear your voice") last night. Here is a summary of what I did in the last few days:
Bluesfest: Rarariot
I was so happy to see them preform, finally! Two years ago, I was waiting for them to perform, but there was a thunderstorm and a stage collapsed so the show was canceled.
After the bluesfest I found this on my bed! I've been wanting this perfume for a long time and I'm absolutely in love with it. Thankies mom!
Bluesfest: Dog Blood (Skrillex & Boys Noize)
Sooo crowded, sweaty, and hot. Weed was being blown to my face, some guy peed beside me, I lost my friend, mosh pits, and we all got hosed down at one point. But worth it because it was a lot of fun and the music was great.
Barrhaven Adventures, Bbt, and Korean Palace
Before I left for Florida, Kat and I did a bussing mission to Sardine's house. Then back downtown to meet up with Dennis at bbt and had dinner at Korean Palace, mmm.
We were so full afterwards and could barely walk it out to the bus station.
Okay, I think it's about time I go to sleep now (..or maybe one more episode of the drama). I'm going try my best to vlog/blog during my trip. Bye !
Listen: Avalanche City - Sunset
xo
Brenda
|
Hello Lovely;
![]() Music ♪;
Message;
![]() Calendar;
♥ >> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening
♥ >> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning
♥ >> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning
BLOG ARCHIVE; |