H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
SUMMER IS HERE
Sunday, June 23, 2013 • 2:31 AM • 0 comments
Hey, guys! So summer is here and I have good news for y'all; I finished my last exam on Friday, meaning... I'M DONE HIGH SCHOOL! I can't believe it. Honestly, where have all the years gone. It still hasn't hit me. And within two months I'll be going to uni. But even before that, in two weeks from now I'll be going to Florida! Yep, another trip to sunshine state. This time it's for my cousin's wedding so it's going to be quite busy and hectic. I know I say this almost every summer, but I'm going to try doing some vlogging, or even short lil blog posts here and there (if I'm not too tired). Well, before I get onto that, I should probably fill you in about what happened before all this. It's been a while since I've last posted. I think I just get extremely lazy with posting and all the things I have to say pile up so I should just list them and do the usual blog pictures spam time! 

Grad Retreat
Wow, this was way, way, way back in May. Our grad spent the day at a nearby beach. We had themed groups and did activities. We were hippies. v





Logan is born!
Do you remember how the baby shower our class did for my korean teacher last weekend? Fast forward a couple of weeks, and voila! Beautiful Logan was born into the world. A couple of my friends and I decided to pay her a visit the next day to congratulate her and see little Logan. Well, technically not that little because he was huge when he was born! My teacher is honestly a trooper because when we saw her she still looked radiant and beautiful (oh you Koreans!). She even went to work the weekend, talk about speedy recovery. 
 




PROM
Oh my, where do I even begin with this. There was so much preparation put into this one evening, and let me tell you.. it goes by so darn fast! I'll be honest, it was totally not worth the stress and the bundles of money. Things turned out unexpectedly not how I'd like it to... limo didn't show up (ended up going in my friend's truck) and my hair got messed up. Nonetheless, I still had so much fun being dolled up and tried to stay on my positives. The weather was also lovely that day. Which, was weird because the prior to that weekend and the weekend after was all rain. I thought prom weather was going to suck, but our weather turned out perfectly. Only thing I regret was not taking enough pictures! Since we were late, I wasn't able to take as many nice photos at the patio and there were also professional photographers and media covering our prom. I missed out on the opportunity because by the time we went inside for dinner, they were gone and the dinner was candle lit so it was really hard taking pictures! The food was also very good and fancy shmancy. And within two hours... it was over. We got to take the limo back but it was literally a 5 minute ride. After prom was also quite the story ( I had to sleep on a chair). I had tons of fun and when I got home the next day I completely crashed. Anyways, I had an unforgettable experience. I wish I could relive the prom moment and just absorb it all in.. but it won't be the same as my graduating year! Prom spam :D, let's go !

 (got my braces off btw)
                                      




From there on out was straight up 24/7 exam study mode. Now school is over and it's summer break. I still have so much to do though. And there's still the grad ceremony. Okay, I think I've hit the max amount that I can type about a bunch of days. Yes, that was my excuse to slowly back away from my blogging responsibilities because sleep is beckoning me into my bed. I shall compose a list of to-dos on my next post. Till' then, toodles!
Listen: Treefight for Sunlight - Facing the Sun
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Let me treasure you
  • Darling, this is only a game!
  • Happy New Year! (ノ ̄0 ̄)ノ~・:*:・゚`
  • (。・ω・)ノ゙Merry Christmas
  • Hell could freeze
  • Ocean blue what have I done to you?
  • Snow!
  • So one thing led to another
  • This is the start of something beautiful
  • Hello November!