H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
New Beginnings
Friday, May 1, 2015 • 1:38 AM • 0 comments
This... is a little bit nerve wrecking for me. I've lost the habit of writing, and I'm a bit stiff now; it doesn't seem to flow as naturally as before. I will apologize in advance for any ramblings or unorganized thoughts photo tumblr_m9gcu8hhEm1qzckow.gif. It's been so long since I've last posted and I'm actually sweating just thinking about how many things have happened since I've last written.
I think one of the reasons I felt so intimidate to write again was due to the title of my previous post; writing part 1 made me obliged to post up a part 2, and to be honest I was enjoying Florida so much I didn't have the time to type up what I did each day. When I got back I caught up with getting ready for university and my first job. So I ended up forgetting the chronological order of my trip. Anyways, to keep this catch up post as short as I can, I'll just post some pictures from my trip.
Here is part 2 of my Florida trip last summer  photo tumblr_m9gcrtET5W1qzckow.gif :


We went to Universal Studios- we had tickets to both parks but only ended up exploring Islands of Adventures. 


The springs is actually clear blue and you can float with a tube like it's a lazy river. There were also baby crocodiles there...

Besides that, what has happened since then? Ahhh, I feel so bad I didn't even write a Merry Christmas/New Year's post like I've done for the past 4 years.. and now I've already finished my first year of university!

Here are some highlights of the year:

  • After I came home, I took a driver's ed course for a couple of days. I also went to Calypso with  Karen and Kat. We did a little bit of tanning.  We also went to see a light show at Parliament hill and did a little adventuring.
  • Karen and I went to Montreal for a day !
  • First year of UNI... Frosh was a lot of fun. We had a casino on the top floor of DMS, went on a haunted tour, ate some really good food, and met a lot of cool people.
  • I turned eighteen! To celebrate, my friend surprised me with this set up. Sadly, we couldn't fully appreciate it since majority of my friends don't really drink. Turned out to be a pretty amusing night haha. 
  • The beginning of University went by really fast. I was busy adjusting to uni and my first part-time job in the bakery section of a local grocery store. Later on, I moved onto to retail and had to adjust to the demanding pace. Before I knew it, it was already Christmas. My new group of friends and I had a little Christmas party and did secret Santa.
  • After that was new year, which I spent at the Casino. Second semester of uni started up again. I finally skated the canal this year! Twice actually, in which the second time I skated the whole canal with Kat. It was so much fun. I also participated in the Winter Challenge, go #TeamIceharvestors!!
  • I saw Tokyo Police Club, and also got to take a selfie with Menno from Hollerado!

I have more to say about my year, but honestly majority of the pictures on my phone are compiled of food. Other than that, the first year of uni could be summed up by: good food + stress + no sleep + amazing new friends.

Time actually passes by so fast! I've met so many nice people, and I'm so thankful for the group of friends that have helped me get by this year. Now I've got my four months of summer... well technically one month of summer since I'll be taking Organic Chemistry 2 this summer. Coincidently the final exams seems to be right after the weekend of my father's reunion party... I'll see how I manage to study around that time. I'm also going to start studying for the PCAT. I'm still not quite sure where I'm headed just yet (doesn't this sound familiar to how I was last year?), but I seem to have a hint of the direction. Besides that I'm trying my best to obtain a summer job, or involve myself in some volunteering. I'm also going to get my G2 this summer! I have quite a few things to do this summer. But I'm taking it in a moderate pace. Actually, I got sucked back into the drama addiction... it's pretty much consumed most of my days. I just finished "My Love from Another Star", it was pretty good. I just started "A Little Love Never Hurts" and I'm finishing up "Good Doctor". The problem with Korean dramas is that each episode is an hour long and I just end up sleeping at 5AM every night... which is no better than my exam sleeping schedule. I'm trying to sleep earlier because I've gone back into pilates and health mode. I even jogged with the fam today! Anyways, hopefully I continue this. I almost gave in to the dozen donuts my father bought (I snuck one and a half, which was enough to satisfy me).
This is a really long post, I tried my best to keep it short. There's just so much to say! I'll post more frequent and short posts from now.
Listen: Tokyo Police Club - Hot tonight
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Florida Part 1
  • Sleep is for the weak
  • Waiting for the day when we're both safe in L.A
  • Good bye High school!
  • SUMMER IS HERE
  • Let me treasure you
  • Darling, this is only a game!
  • Happy New Year! (ノ ̄0 ̄)ノ~・:*:・゚`
  • (。・ω・)ノ゙Merry Christmas
  • Hell could freeze