H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Merry Christmas Kiddos! (^∀^)ノシ
Friday, December 25, 2009 • 2:38 PM • 0 comments
Everybody left at around 12 pm. Surprising, I thought they'd stay later. My brother really wanted to open the presents right when it was "morning", he couldn't wait anymore. So after I took a shower, we both opened our presents at 1:3o am. My brother got a psp, and rockband game with it. Then my mom actually got a present too. She got perfume and all that stuff. I didn't really want to open my present so early. I wanted that real christmas morning with the family, opening presents, but stubborn brother wanted to open it right away. So I opened my 1st present and got, FF12. Oh yeah, FF12 bby. Then I opened my 2nd present and got.. a fender elec. guitar. What surprised me more was it's colour... baby blue. MY FAVOURITE COLOUR, SEXY BABY BLUE. oMGAWZH. I just started screaming and stuff aha. But then I thought I'd have to wait a while before I can play it because I don't have an amp. Then my dad took out an amp and a guitar strap. heehehehee, this girl couldn't be happier. So there we were , around 2am in the morning, guitar plugged in, messing around with the effect and volume. Sorry Neighbours if we ruined you're silent night. This whole day I was practicing and playing around with the guitar. I haven't touched my FF12 game yet.
Christmas eve was fun, Shanti visited and gave me some samples of BB cream and etude house moisture stuff from Korea. There stuff are so cute! My brother and I decorated different halfs of the gingerbread house. When we put it to together, it looked.. messed. And even worse, it collapsed. I ate a lot of cake and sweets last night. Mmmm.. too bad my throat hurts even more than it did when I was sick. Now there's an unopened tofee underneath the christmas tree. Wonder what boxing day will bring. I need someone to come with me ! And they have to be fast walkers..
Today was Sweet
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Gimme Some Cookiez Biatch
  • Draw With Me
  • Peppermint
  • Hot Chocolate
  • Monday Tea
  • Silence is Loudest
  • A Child's Spirit
  • One to Five I'm Half Alive
  • Konata
  • Snowy is the Master of Snow