H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Snowy is the Master of Snow
Wednesday, December 9, 2009 • 4:25 PM • 0 comments
I have two birdies named Snowy and Spongy. Snowy is white as Snow. Spongy is green and yellow like a sponge.
Today, I woke up to a blizzard. It was a small snow storm at first, but later on the day it started growing stronger. When I was walking to the bus with Lisa , the harsh wind was slaping my face, and the snow was just shooting aimlessly. The scenery turned from the warm blanket of snow lying across my lawn, to this strong gust of confused sparkles covering the sky. I couldn't help but at that moment grasp the beauty of this weather. Others say it's annoying, but really, looking from the inside, it's nice.
I'm gonna watch glee today. I wanna watch Avatar-LAB movie o__o
Today was, BitterSweet
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Marry Whom You Hate
  • Snow