H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Marry Whom You Hate
Tuesday, December 8, 2009 • 7:26 PM • 0 comments
Study, study, study. Man is that all asians do. If so then that's exactly what I'm doing right now. Studying for mandarin, math, and geography.
Today my dad had to get the front lights of the SUV fixed. While my dad and I was waiting, we began to have a little chat with the secretary. He was really niced and offered my dad and I cookies. He seemed like an Alfred. So, me and Alfred were talking about music, the conversation was all hyped up then it died down. And then there came that awkward silence that forces you to say weird things. I don't think I said anything weird, but I realised that each time it's quiet I just tend to get this feeling of saying something, anything. I also realised, I can't talk to adults.
It's too hard, seriously. I would smile for too long, and have nothing to say. Same thing with older relatives. I'm just too scared of being rude.
Oh yeah , and kids don't make eye contact with santa. I heard you might turn into a reindeer, just saying.
Today was Sweet
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Snow