H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
One to Five I'm Half Alive
Friday, December 11, 2009 • 10:08 PM • 0 comments
Today, I got somewhat used to the cold. Not much of a day.
I took the bus with Lisa, we were walking outside while the wind would attempt blowing us away, man it was cold without or bear-lion looking hats.
Once we got to my house, I made hot chocolate. When I drank it , it felt as if warmth was once again flowing into my body. Last week I craved oh-so much for bubble tea. Then finally when I forgot about it , my dad reminded me he just bought some, but for some reason I didn't feel like it. Right now I'm studying for the mid-term exam tomorrow, I attempted studying by watching dramas, but that didn't work! Mandarin people talk too fast, Karen was right! I bought a Lights CD, I had to decide between Lights or Mika. But in the end I chose Lights, because Mika is more of a Lisa's thing. I should study but I keep getting distracted, and my internet connection is very bad for some reason.
Just only one more week untill Christmas break!
Today was Sweet
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Konata
  • Snowy is the Master of Snow
  • Marry Whom You Hate
  • Snow