H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Konata
Thursday, December 10, 2009 • 5:07 PM • 0 comments
Today, I had the hiccups. I had them during the morning, afternoon, and end of the school day. Hiccups are annoying as uninvited guests. They think they can just come and go as they please. I tried different ways of getting rid of them, but none worked. Over time when I forgot about it , it would disappear.
I'm writing a bit earlier than usual today because I'll be coming home a bit late.
Ahhh, mid-term exams by Saturday.. and I hardly memorized any chinese characters!
I just feel like hiding underneath my covers and read a book untill I fall asleep. With a jasmine green tea beside me. And Sky, my lovely bird that passed away to be nibbling on the edge of book pages. I can only fantisize *__*" Not much to say, it's still all harsh and cold outside with gusts of sparkles.
Today was So-So
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Snowy is the Master of Snow
  • Marry Whom You Hate
  • Snow