H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Gimme Some Cookiez Biatch
Thursday, December 24, 2009 • 1:47 PM • 0 comments
Hi Santa. My parents say it's christmas eve today, but I just don't really trust them ( because they're asians ). Then they told me to look at the calendar, I did, and the calendar happens to be asianified too. So now I'm not sure what to do, I would ask my friends but most of them are asian. Is it really christmas eve today? Either way, my parents already invited people to come over, so I've been running around the house doing chores since the moment I woke up. My throat really hurts right now, and I think I have a cold. But I'm still working hard and doing good deeds like saying yes when strangers offer candy, and hopping into their vans, haha, no, but really I've been doing good things lately. I just hope I don't get plain chocolates this year, expecially since my throat hurts.
For Christmas I would like:
elec. guitar, hair dye, new contacts, FF12, and a haircut ( altho I just got one two days ago).
I doubt I'll see any of those underneath my tree. I watched 2o12 with Shrankhala on Monday. She says she has cayotes in her neighborhood, and they come out after 5 pm in packs. Maaan, I really wanna pet one. I kinda want a cayote for christmas.. anyways, I'm gonna go make a gingerbread house now.
Have a sweet christmas eve (:
Today was Sweet /hopefully.
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Draw With Me
  • Peppermint
  • Hot Chocolate
  • Monday Tea
  • Silence is Loudest
  • A Child's Spirit
  • One to Five I'm Half Alive
  • Konata
  • Snowy is the Master of Snow
  • Marry Whom You Hate