H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Hot Chocolate
Tuesday, December 15, 2009 • 9:22 PM • 0 comments
Today, it was a really confusing day, walking aorund everywhere, given misleading information, but somehow, I didn't feel out of place. I'm perfectly fit between being lost and confused. I've been having a lot of hot chocolate lately, but isn't hot choco suppose to be something you wait for as a reward? Maybe it's normal for me. I should stop that. Uhmm, I'm not going to write much because I have writers block. Ahaha, I feel sorry for Karen, Austin, and Kira , those who I sent msgs to during my business class. I thought writing about the past or just going off on a tangent would help my creative-ness (if I ever had any) going. Guess that didn't work. I battled Saix and won (:
Today was So-So
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Monday Tea
  • Silence is Loudest
  • A Child's Spirit
  • One to Five I'm Half Alive
  • Konata
  • Snowy is the Master of Snow
  • Marry Whom You Hate
  • Snow